The Camelina Gene Regulation Database was created with the goal to facilitate researchers access to the burgeoning amount of gene expression and protein-DNA interaction data available for Camelina. This is a community resource and we value contributions made by community members. If you are interested in submitting data, please do so at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want to ...Find Gene Information Find by GO Slim Term Find by TF/ CoR Family Find by Pathway Find Syntelogs
- (June 2023) Added PDI Network Visualization
- (January 2023) Added Protein-DNA Interactions
- (December 2022) CamRegBase back-end and visual style updated
- DOE Announces $27.4 Million for Research to Characterize Gene Function in Bioenergy Crop Plants - link
- A systems approach to increasing carbon flux to seed oil for biofuels and bioproducts production in Camelina sativa - DOE Genomic Science Program